Wednesday, March 21, 2007

CHAPTER THREE

Chapter 3 The escape Ben walked out, leaving some water and some bread beside my bed. I closed my eyes for a moment. I heard some one knocking on the door. I said “come in.” Jesse came in carrying a tray with milk and eggs. He said “hello.” A tear rolled down my cheek. I said “Jesse?” he said “Taylor, eat this it will make you feel better. I’ll be right back, I’ve got you something.” He limped out of the room. I didn’t have any clothes on, I was still naked under the blanket. I looked at the eggs and I think they were unfertilized buggle eggs. I took a tiny bite out of one of them then guzzled down the rest. They were delicious. I drank all the milk. I felt so much better after I ate something. I could move again. I was still hungry so I ate the dry bread and drank the warm water that was beside my bed. Jesse walked back in holding the most beautiful dress I had ever seen in my life. It was red with lace and silk at the bottom and puffy sleeves. It was like a dress you would ware to a ball. He handed it to me and said “I guessed on the size” I said “it’s beautiful!” Jesse said “I you can stand up you can go into the dressing room behind you.” I said “turn around.” I stood up as best as I could and walked to the dressing room behind me. The dress fit perfectly. I couldn’t tie the back because my arms couldn’t reach. I walked out of the dressing room and said “could you maybe tie the back?” Jesse turned around and said “it will be my pleasure.” He saw the scratches on my back and put his hands on them. They healed up. I said “Jesse what’s wrong?” he said “I’m having trouble tying this that’s all. When really it took some of his energy. He finished tying it and for the first time in my life so far felt beautiful. I said “thank you, I love it.” While giving him a hug. I asked “Jesse, did they tie you to a pole and burn your arms and bite your feet?” “how did you know that?” he asked “I, dreamed it.” I answered. “oh no, you are the chosen one.” He said “chosen one? What are you talking about?” I asked. He said “you’re the one Sl

No comments: